dimanche 1 mai 2022

VA - Rien à Faire #34 - Punk, Hardcore, Post-Punk... new stuff only! May 2022

 



Ok I know I haven't been very active in April, I needed a break, I sometimes struggle to keep up with the pace I have chosen for the activity of this blog... I was also busy with the next Guimauve record (our first LP) which is now at the mastering stage.
Anyway here we are with a new compilation full of ripping hardcore punk tracks (lots of hardcore this time) but also some post-punk and other stuff! 
  
N,J'Oi!
 
 
 
01 - Prowler - Facade
02 - Reflex - Any Decision
03 - Red Gaze - Narcissistic Injury
04 - The Dweebs - Braindead
05 - Sanitizers - Painleaking
06 - Real People - I Wanna go Home
07 - Stray Bullet - Factory
08 - Primer Regimen - Culpables
09 - Feral - Cycle
10 - Crosshairs - Camo
11 - Gripe - Perdido
12 - Draumär - Medisin
13 - Joker - Giggles
14 - S.M.I.L.E. - Lobotomy
15 - Warthog - Four Walls
16 - Gad Whip - Sky Bird
17 - Bodies - The Great Equaliser
 
 
 YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE THING HERE
 
 






 







Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire