mercredi 12 février 2020

Isolation


Isolation is new band from Falmouth, UK.
I could not find so much information about them except that it's almost the same
guys as in Internal Credit and one of them also plays in Freak Genes.
But instead of playing some teenage garage punk or some weird shit with too
much synth, they play some kind of melancholic punk rock with direct influences
from the Portland punk scene (Autistic Youth, The Observers, Red Dons etc...) 
and bands like Youth Avoiders which were themselves influenced by Wipers (which is a way overrated band in my opinion)... 


Isolation released a 6-track digital album on bandcamp in November 2019.
 It's honestly a good first release but for some reason there is something in the drums
that keeps bothering me... I don't know maybe the snare, it really sounds bad and 
I can't help but having it straight in my ears in every song...

But I'm getting picky, keep up the good work guys!

N,J'Oi!

You can listen to Isolation and other crappy snares in Rien à Faire #7.

Rien à Faire is on FB

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire