jeudi 1 juillet 2021

VA - Rien à Faire #24 - Punk, Hardcore, Post-Punk... new stuff only! July 2021

 




I've been really busy lately and I really struggled to maintain the frequency of my posts. Anyway here is, like every months, a new playlist/compilation of super hot punk stuff! A lot of killer hardcore punk but some post-punk and weird shit also.
I will probably have to lower the frequency of my reviews in the coming months but I will always keep this show running!

C ya soon!
 
N,J'Oi!
 
 
  01 - Chain Whip - Two Step To Hell
02 - Anxious Pleasers - Errand Boy
03 - Ex-Dom - Desesperanza
04 - Imploders - Rip Em Off
05 - Ready Armed System - Hair Of The Dog
06 - Delivery - Floored
07 - Night Lunch - Stop Spots
08 - Cutters - Australian War Crimes
09 - ШТАЗИ - Штази
10 - Ilusión - Metiche
11 - Soursob - TV
12 - Super Cheap - Lines
13 - Show Me The Body - People On TV
14 - Modecenter - Chain Boys
15 - Dog Rally - Dog Heave
 
 
 YOU CAN DOWNLOAD THE WHOLE THING HERE
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire