samedi 16 novembre 2019

Abuso



I have discovered Abuso last year on the colombian punk compilation Silla Electrica. It was one of the bands which got my attention (with Uzi and Reaccion Violentia). There is this colombian rawness mixed with great melodies and angry female/male vocals. 
So let's stay that it sparked my attention...


And then, in september 2018, they released their self-titled cassette which has it all... punk rawness, d-beat stomping drums, screaming male vocals, post-punk melodies, hardcore fast parts, great female vocals...
Well I just loved it!


So I was pretty excited to see them at K-Town last June while they were touring Europe. And man I was not disapointed, they sure play fast and tight! 


I hope their cassette will be released on vinyl soon and that the trio from Bogota will keep making colombian punk great again...



Pictures by Peter Rosvik


You can listen to Abuso and some other great birthday tunes by downloading


N,J'Oi! 


Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire