dimanche 10 novembre 2019

Electric Chair


I remember being instantly blown away the first time I listened to the Public Apology EP
I was like, damn... this it! this is what punk is! And I just kept listening to it for days and days... My endless quest for the perfect punk band was finally over... 
for a few days at least!



Well yes Electric Chair is fucking good...
So good that I included one song in my second yearly compilation (Oktoberfist Vol2).

So when i heard that a new EP was getting released on Iron Lung I was more than turned on as you can imagine. And no deception there, yes of course Performative Justice is a killer and I love it... but i will never feel again this delicious surprise and amazement that you get the first time you realize you got something really special pouring into your innocent little ears... But hey that's life I guess!


 I have never seen them live and I don't know if it will ever happen... 
but I sure would love to!!
Just have a look at the following videos, those guys are chaos with a great soundtrack!!
Fucking great





You can listen to a song from their new EP and other lovely lullabies on Rien à Faire #1




All photos are from Dan Goneya

N,J'Oi!

Rien à Faire is on FB

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire